Monday, October 18, 2021

Color Hues - Red and Kraft #28

A quick post here as I need to be packing.  We leave for the winter months in Florida where I will hook up with some of my crafting buddies/ good friends. 
I love this color combination and could not resist. Unfortunately, I only had what I left behind and what was on my desk to create. 
Here is my card. 


I love the texture that the die-cut gives.
https://colorhuesthecolorchallenge.blogspot.com/


Gina K Designs  Perfect Pointsettia layering stamp from several years ago. 
Stitched Die cover Plate for Paper Trey Ink, also very old, but glad that I found it.  Packing it to FL. 
Gina K Designs Ink in Red Hot, Cherry Red, and Cranberry Tart
Some pearls and hearts from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                               






9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Barb. Glad you had the pretty poinsettia stamp out. That lovely stitched cover plate die really sets it off beautifully. TFS
    Good luck and safe travels on the trip to Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Red with the Kraft, such a great color combo! Those Poinsettias are fabulous! That texture does look amazing! Now, go pack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the poinsettias against the textured kraft background, lucky they were left 'unpacked'!
    Have a safe trip to Florida and thanks for taking the time between packing to join us at Color Hues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am too loving that background die, it adds so much interest to your card! Lovely poinsettias too! I can see why you are packing it to take with you! Safe travels and look forward to seeing you soon! Oh and...Thanks for choosing Color Hues to play along with! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is gorgeous! The background die is amazing as are the poinsettias. Thank you for joining us at Color Hues and safe travels to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply fabulous!!! I love how you have used that background die after doing the poinsettias. This is just spectacular!! Traveling mercies for you, let us know when you arrive. Hope all will be well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara, I'd have no idea you were limited in supplies - your card is gorgeous! I love the texture and bling and your beautifully inked poinsettia. Enjoy your winter home! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The PTI background is wonderful, and your poinsettias are gorgeous! So glad you found time to play along with us at Color Hues! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did good, Barb! It's a beautiful card! Sometimes limited supplies work best.

    ReplyDelete