Thursday, April 14, 2022

Seize the Birthday #236 Signs of Spring


It's Signs of Spring for the next challenge at Seize the Birthday and our host is Lindsey! 
Well chosen subject as there are a lot of things that you can design with spring in mind



If you are not into toppings, be sure to make it a birthday card. 


I got to use a new stamp and a die that was sent to me by a BFF.  
Thanks Donna Phelan.  
Sometimes it is nice to use a die to see if it is one that you will use.  
I think that this one will be a part of my collection. 

Supplies for this card are: Market Basket Die ( Donna)
Botani Cuts Crocus and Pussy Willows
Simon Says Stencil Tumbling Leaves 

Please stop by the team blog to see what they have made for this challenge.
Our Surprise Party Guest is Deepti Aggarwal .

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                






11 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! That die works perfectly with your beautiful Spring Crocus--a welcomed sight around here this time of year! Beautiful colors, love the stamped background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Barbara. I bet you get lots of use for the basket die. The Spring Crocus looks great in it. Love your stenciled background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, I have that basket die and had forgotten about it, thanks for reminding me. I love the brown background, and your soft colors are gorgeous. That Donna, always the generous one!! Gotta love her! Oh, and the way you have divided that greeting is genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how that basket dye looks so real! How fun to have generous friends 😊 This is a gorgeous spring time card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card (I popped over to see if you had your stitched card up and saw this beauty!) It all came together beautifully, I do have the basket die and the crocus, how nice of Donna, those are the kinds of friends to have LOL!! Have a joyous Easter with your grands!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've used these dies so beautifully, Barb. Many times a friend has given me the gift of "try before I buy" and then I do add to my collection. Pretty with the delicate crocus and realistic pussy willows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen that basket and wondered about it a time or two. I am afraid it's something that I would use once and not again. Nice of Donna to share! A very pretty card and I love the way you did the background and split the greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful basket. The addition of the tone on tone stamping in the back is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The arrangement in the basket looks perfect, love the stencilled background too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those spring flowers look gorgeous in the basket, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a fabulous job with this awesome die! Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete