Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Double D Challenge - WHITE with ONE other color ONLY


                                                   



  The PRIZE

     Pops of color Ocean Waves pearl and white 



My card
This is a pretty flat card that has dimension.  I used an embossing folder on the front and then a stamp and die from My Favorite things called Flowers in Bloom.  I thought they looked like poppies so I colored them red. I added a pre-printed sentiment. 

I am also linking up to Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge 
Here is where you can see more inspiration for your entry. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                 






12 comments:

  1. Those lovely poppies jump right off that chevron background. I like making flat cards that have lots of dimension, like this. This is simply stunning Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love that smashing good POP of red! So bright and brilliant! Your textured background is lovely too! Flat card, what's that?!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poppy card, I have poppies blooming in my gardens right now and your card reminds me of them!! Don't forget you can enter this in our Can You Handle The Pressure challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning design! Love the embossed background. Those poppies really pop against the white. Once again your coloring leaves me speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this CAS design. The red poppies are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do look like poppies and they're gorgeous! I always love an embossed background for extra texture, too. You aced this challenge, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning in colours and design, just love this, tried to comment yesterday but blogger only allows me a certain of comments a day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you already know I LOVE your card!! Thank you for joining our fun at Can You Handle The Pressure!!
    Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous. The red against the white is so striking, everything just pops. Great background embossing too. I just love everything about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I am either behind or you have been busy or both! I have now put this stamp set on my desk to remind me to use it, thanks to this lovely card. I love it in red!

    ReplyDelete