Thursday, September 1, 2022

Seize the Birthday challenge #246 - Navy and Lime

**We are going to be playing along with our Sister Challenge Color Hues.  The colors are going to be Navy and Lime Green! 

Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday! We have a special challenge today as we are teaming up with our Sister Challenge-Color Hues to help them celebrate their 2nd Birthday! 
Congrats to them and their continued success. 

Now, after you link up a card for this challenge make sure you head on over to Color Hues and Link up with them as well! 
Here is a Link to COLOR HUES for you! 

 
    Our "Topping" option this time are the Hues of Color they chose for their challenge...

If you are not doing the toppings for this challenge, remember that it must be a birthday card. 



Here is my card



I used a layering stencil from The Greetery called Tartan Builder on the front panel, of course using the navy and lime colors. The die cut sentiment is Simon Says. From there, I just followed the instructions on Jennifer's video.  

Surprise Party Guest
Asa Johnsson
You will find her blog and cards Here
Don't forget to check out the blog Seize the Birthday Challenge. 

Be sure to hop on over to the challenge blog HERE to see what the other team designers 
have done for this challenge 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                 






16 comments:

  1. I just love this. The colors, that background, the shaker bits. They all work so perfectly together. I might need that stencil builder, gonna put it on my "want" list. This is a real beauty, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I just love the colors on this card. The shaker element just makes it that much better. I have this Greetery plate and may have to try it. Beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like how you used these colors! Amazing to think that's done with a stencil. Fabulous! All the more fun that it's a shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! Your colors are fabulous, I love your design AND it's a Shaker Card! You packed it all in on this one. It's beautiful and it's FUN! My Nana (Edie's Mom) made me a Tartan Plaid jumper in rich blues, I wore it in 1st grade and Lori wore it too, I think I have it saved upstairs, best find it before Penny gets any taller! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really went to town!!! Love this fun shaker against the tartan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out amazing! Love the matching shaker stuffing too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous shaker card Barbara. Love the Tartan Plaid Builder stencil you used for the colors, Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know what it is saying anonymous, but it is me, JoAnn

      Delete
  8. This card certainly is appealing to the eye and then to make it a shaker too! Awesome use of the colors and wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a fantastic stencil! I thought it must be die cut or at least pattern paper! Fabulous job, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, Barbara! Cleaver stencil - I also thought it was a die cut background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card, love the tartan look, that's an awesome stencil! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Barbara what a fabulous card! I love the tartan background and the shaker element is awesome. So fun to create with you again this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the stenciled tartan Barbara, looks great in the Color Hue's colours! A fun shaker card too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cool! Love the green and blue tartan - goes perfectly with the shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! A festive card like this is just right for our challenge this week! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete