Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Double D Challenge - Baa-Cluck-Moo-Neigh-Oink-Quack

This time for Double D Challenge Diane has picked a doozer for the title. I have to admit, that this one had me putting on my thinking cap to come up with a card. But then I search my older unused stamps and came up with a card.  I am rather proud of this one. 

This is the card that I made for this challenge and I can tell you that I have not used the stamp before, and that is a shame. I stamped, colored, and fussy cut out the images,  I used two embossing folders and sponged color on them after embossing. 

The stamp set is Stampin Up called Hey Chick! So glad that I had this one to use. 
Embossing folders were chicken wire and wood. I also die-cut some frames from square die cuts.

I continue to finish up the inside of my cards with a simple sentiment and leave room to write more.  

Don't forget to check out the challenge to see what the other designers have created. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                   






8 comments:

  1. I am so HAPPY that these girls (my dad always called his chickens his girls) got to see ink as they are so plump and cute, A fun and fabulous card Barbara!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Barbara, this is adorable! I'm so glad you had these ladies in your stash too. I hope you use them for more fun cards. The barnwood and chicken wire backgrounds are so fitting. The one peeking out from behind cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Your chickens look like they are in their cozy coop! Love that texture too! FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Barb what a fun & fabulous card! I just LOVE that chicken peeking around the corner!! My daughter has chickens and I have actually seen one of them peek around like that! They can be funny critters! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love LOVE those stamps and how you used them with the chicken wire and wood plank. They're sitting pretty in their little nest boxes. This challenge theme was the most fun for me and I had tons of stamps for it. I still have a very old SU Best of Cluck set, but this one must have come after my SU days. Super cute card, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! So much texture with the different embossing folders. These chicks are adorable, especially the one peeking out to say, "Hey Chick". Glad you inked up those unused stamps and created this fun coop scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara! What an adorable card! I now have "here a chick, there a chick, everywhere a chick chick" running around my head! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, what a FABULOUS card. You have used one of my all-time favorite stamp sets, I LOVE those chickens. Especially the one with the goofy "hair". Super cute, all your textures and colors are perfect here. BRILLIANT!!

    ReplyDelete