Thursday, October 27, 2022

Seize the Birthday #250 Halloween Colors


Wow! Here it is the #250th Challenge at Seize the Birthday Challenge. 
Vicki is our hostess and has chosen the Halloween colors for it. 




This is the topping that we have for this challenge, but if you want to just make it a birthday card that is great too. 
I added Halloween images to the colors and I had this stamp set with Witches hats that I wanted to use. 
Here it is. 



The supplies for this card are; Simon Says stamp called, If the Hat fits.  Love that! 
Stampin' Up WebWishes, and Winter Scattered Flakes stencil by Memory Box. 
I sponged the background with green and purple inks by Gina K and colored the hats with my Copics. 
I thought it needed a little shine and added some silver sequins. 


The inside! 

Take a look at the blog for more inspiration and the Surprise Party Guest for this challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                 






11 comments:

  1. Barbara, I LOVE those witches hats and this card is my all time favorite! Your design is really what makes it work and those hats you colored are the icing on the cake! I may have to look for that stamp! Heart Hugs, Col

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your witch hats are cute and colored perfectly. They look great on your lovely background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has me wishing I knew someone with a Halloween birthday. LOL!!! Love these hats and the inside sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so magical! Love your witches' hats and that amazing looking background--the colors are great and the spiderweb is fab u lous! Nice to see the finished inside too! Wicked Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, I love the witches hats too, the colours look fabulous and I love all the details in the background, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the cutest witches' hats, Barb! It's perfect for a Halloween birthday. I love your sponged background and coloring. So dang fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love the hats! What a very fun card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally love those witch hats! A stupendous job with the design and colors! You hit this one out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect stamps, perfect colors and perfect design - and so obviously, you'll get the perfect card! Love this look of a birthday card, Barbara! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous, Barbara! I love the colours and the background, and how the hats look like they’re just floating around in the middle of a spell being cast. Love the punny sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those hats are perfect! Such great colouring. Clever and creative background too. Terrific.

    ReplyDelete