Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Double D - Christmas Stockings

New challenge by Diane from Double D Challenge! It is not too late to make those Christmas cards! 
                                                   Get out the supplies and just do it. 
                                                 
As soon as I saw the title of this challenge, I went right to this older stamp from 
Gina K Designs called Wishing You Joy! It is so old it is red rubber. 
But it makes a great card. One more reason not to get rid of older stamps. But you must use them. 
The inside
For this card: Memory Box Grand Flower Box ( used as a mantle) Small Wispy pine needles.                                         Die Namics Brick Wall die. 

The Prize

Please stop at the challenge blog here for more information and inspiration from the team. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                  






8 comments:

  1. Oh Barb, this is just AWESOME! Love all the cute stocking and your overall design is fabulous! Wonderful inspiration ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously fun stockings and so happy you could put an older stamp set to use, yep, never get rid of them!! Such pretty and happy colors and an awesome design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I love the pretty scene you created! The bricks look fab and your mantel is all decked out! So many sweet little stockings, what a fun Christmas morning it will be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely -- get those old stamps out and use them! This is fabulous with all the skinny stockings hung by the chimney with care. I love that you used a flower box for the mantle. Next time I'll try to remember that. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully designed card , lovely colouring too. What a cute stamp ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Barb. I love the mantle and fireplace design. All of those stockings in a row. Reminds me so much of my childhood days. And those pine branches look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore this!! Lots of work, the brick background, coloring all those stockings, and all the die cuts. You have created the most wonderful scene, and the greeting is so perfect. Just FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect for the challenge Barb! I adore those cute stockings. Yay for you, using an older stamp. I'm trying to dig deeper into my older things too. Trouble is, I think I have too much. ;0)

    ReplyDelete