Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Double D - Hearts


Diane has put together a lovely mood board for this first challenge of February. The title is HEARTS and I think that you can find many ideas for your next entry. Let us get to it. 


                                                
Of course, there is a prize for a random winner. 

The Prize!

Here is the card that I did for this challenge. 

 
I purchased a few new dies recently and wanted to use them in the challenges.
For the background, I made several of these hot foil designs by Pink Fresh. This one is called Overlapping Geo Leaf. I used gold foil and colored in the centers using the coordinating stencil and blue Distress ink. The heart is The Greetery Botani Cut Boxwood die and I added the Forget-Me-Nots too 
The sentiment is Gina K So Many Sentiments 

I know that the mood board has lots of red, but I think this would also be good for Valentine's Day!

Please go over to see for inspiration from the team at Double D Challenge. 

Can't wait to see what you do! 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                               






14 comments:

  1. A beautifully created card, love the pretty foiled and colored background and the entire beautiful design, what a great die and so very pretty in the blue, gorgeous inspiration here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you combined all of the companies to make this beauty! That heart wreath is fabulous and I love all things PFS and GKD of course! I'm done making my Valentines but I think a heart shaped wreath would be lovely for a Spring/Easter card, may have to 'borrow' your genius here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Barb. Love the colors. The heart is lovely and looks great on the pretty background. TFS (See you soon)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't see it said anonymous - this is JoAnn

      Delete
  4. What a stunning card Barb! This caught my eye in the line-up and I couldn't wait to see what supplies you used to make it. The geometric background is awesome and the colors in the heart shaped wreath play off the background perfectly. This card is definitely swoon worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so delightful, Barb! Love the non traditional colors in the soft pastel teals. The foiled/inked background is gorgeous and boxwood wreath with added flowers make a beautiful focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Barb ... this is absolutely stunning! Love the color and your design is amazing! Nicely done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How utterly beautiful this is, Barb, and creatively designed with the combination of ingredients from different companies. That's what it's all about -- using your stuff! Love that you added the little flowers to the wreath. The colors are beautiful. We make Christmas cards in non-traditional colors so why not Valentines? I made a purple Valentine last year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours and a lovely background and just adore the designs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have mixed these products and colors perfectly! This is a lovely card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. Love the background

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and I really like the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw your card as a DT member and had to stop by and tell you how awesome it is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete