Monday, March 6, 2023

Penny Black Saturday Challenge


I made this card for the Peny Black Saturday Challenge Anything goes optional flowers and hearts. But that challenge has ended. Fortunately, the challenge for March is still anything goes. I have decided to enter my card anyway. 


I sat down and relaxed with a water coloring of this image from Penny Black called Loads of Lots. I have had it for a long time and use it often. Isn't that hedgehog so darn cute with a load of hearts? 
After water coloring the image I cut it out and also used Gina K Designs master layouts 1 to frame it. 
The sentiment is also from the same stamp. 
I am entering this card in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge  anything goes

 
Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                           






4 comments:

  1. How adorable, this card just makes me smile. I see you have been entering a few challenges again. I need to start that again. I really love that polka dot background and your watercoloring is spot on. You never cease to amaze me with your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Penny Black and water coloring go hand and hand! This is fabulous, Barb! Glad you were able to enter it in the Challenge! This could easily be called Loads Of Fun too! Love that truck driving hedgehog lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice that they have the option of anything goes because this darling card really needs to be in the challenge. I love these older PB critter sets. So adorable with the dump truck load of hearts! A clever image beautifully watercolored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, fun & so cute!

    ReplyDelete