Thursday, March 9, 2023

Seize the Birthday Challenge #257 - Card for a Child


I know that we make birthday cards. All kids of them and I for one make mostly female cards. I bet you do too. Every once in a while I need a masculine card and even rare times, I need a card for a child. This is where you can excel and make a card, I am sure there is one out there in your family or friends family that you can make one for. 





If you are not into toppings, just make sure that it is a Birthday card. 
My card was designed for my daughter-in-law's new nephew. He will be one in July and he is so adorable. He goes by NJ. 



My card
Supplies:  My Favorite Things Joyful Heart Bears and matching dies.
                 Simon Says Balloon Bouquet die. 

Ok, so I made two cards. Once I got going, I could not stop. 

Colorado Crafts Twindle Little Star stamp and die
Memory Box Winter Scattered Flakes stencil. 

Our Surprise Party Guest is
Cute name and let me tell you, she is not just fiddling about!
Hilary will be our SPG for the next two months.

We also have Deborah Wheeler. with us today. She was the overall winner of our last challenge using our topping. 
Make sure that you visit the blog for lots of inspiration. Enter and you may be our next party guest. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                               






13 comments:

  1. It feels like it is all I ever do! Thanks for the warm welcome I am so pleased to be here. You are definitely very skilled at making cards for children, both these examples are fabulous. That little boy is truly adorable. Thanks for sharing his picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards for a child Barbara. Love those cute bears and the layout on your first card. The 2nd one is just as cute with that starry sky. Your daughter-in-law's nephew is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your two cards are so adorable for that sweet little baby you have pictured. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cutie! Either card will work perfectly for this little man! I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup I agree with everything you mentioned lol NJ is sooooo adorable--if he likes older women I've got a gal for him--must enjoy crafting lol Penny thinks he's cute! Love your cards, they are tricky to make but once you get all of the cutesy ingredients they seem to come together nicely! Both designs are perfect, sweet little critters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are as darling as NJ. What a cutie! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couple of cute cards - love the mouse one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're not kidding he's adorable, and so is the card you made for him! A fun bonus that you treated yourself to two kids cards. I don't get that opportunity often, sniff sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are adorable & super cute! Love twinkle twinkle Little Star!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are adorable and awesome! Love those cute little bears and that fun mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You were on a roll Barbara! Love both of them although the mouse one is so cute, as is your little NJ! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You’re right, NJ is adorable 🥰. Two fabulous cards for a child - love the bears, but the mouse has captured my heart (along with NJ).

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both awesome! Such a clever layout on the first one and fabulous background on the second. Well done!

    ReplyDelete