Thursday, April 27, 2023

Seize the Birthday Challenge #260 - Balloons

Vicky has challenged us to use balloons for the next topping. Of course, if you are not into toppings, makes sure that it is a birthday card.  But, come on, there is nothing more birthday than balloons. 


Here is the card I just had to make with balloons. I hope that you like it. 




Supplies for this card are: Altenew 3D embossing folder Dotty Circles
Gina K master layout 1
The Greetery Balloon Bouquet stamps and dies. 
Paper Trey Ink Give Me a Hand

 We have Hilary Wright joining us for March and April as our Surprise Party Guest. 
The rest of the team has some great cards for your inspiration. Check out the blog. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                 






14 comments:

  1. I love that centre piece balloon with its wonderful flowers. That embossed background is brilliant behind it. Great use of black to add contrast and make that embossing pop. thanks for having me these last 2 months, it has been great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is just beautiful. I think I have that Greetery set somewhere, thanks for the reminder. I love your beautiful colors, and that background embossed panel is a perfect compliment for the balloons. (I have that EF too.....lol). Adding the hand is a wonderful touch, such an awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flowery balloon is so pretty and makes a great card. You colored it beautifully. Love the dotty swirl background too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always thought that flowery balloon was the prettiest thing! The embossed background is fantastic, too, and I love the hand holding the balloons. What a fabulous way to send a birthday greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic balloons! That floral one is AHmazing! Who wouldn't love to get one in real life!!! Great colors and I adore that pretty texture too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I see this set being used I think about my set that got lost in the mail. (Insert sad face.) Awesome card and such a fun EF background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The background embossing looks great with the fun balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this set also and in fact just made another birthday card with it, I almost missed your hand holding the balloons...I LOVE that! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with the creativity of that large balloon!!! Lots of wonderful tidbits to take away from this. (filing away for the future....LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah! I had loved this stamp set when it was released, but I couldn't buy it then. I love what you've created with them. Love those large round balloons, and the perfect matching embossing for the background! Great card, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The floral balloon is a real beauty Barbara, love the dotty embossing too, it goes so well with the balloons, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Barbara, so lovely with all of the texture in your background and love your flowered balloon. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous! Love your textured background and those flowers on the balloon - perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty, Barbara! I’ve been wavering about that Greetery set, I may have to get it!

    ReplyDelete