Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Double D Challenge - Fresh Picked (anything you can pick fresh)

We are getting into the Spring growing season and all of the things that grow here in Florida. Like Blueberries, and strawberries. That was all that I needed for inspiration for this challenge from Diane! Just look at the luscious fruit on this mood board. I picked the strawberries as I had a digital image in mind. 


Here is the prise for a random winner of this challenge. 


Here is my card. 




Power Poppy digital image Strawberries
Colored with my Copic markers. 

Please go over to see for inspiration from the team at Double D Challenge. 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                              






10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with your beautifully colored strawberries and fun sentiment, I think strawberries were a favorite choice for most of us, lots of pretty inspiration here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yummiest! Great digi! You really know how to use them and get the maximum bang out of them! This is perfectly sweet in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely sweet all the way around! Beautifully colored image and perfect sentiment for these luscious looking strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a yummy creation! Your stamping/coloring is perfect! Well done my friend ... now I'm hungry for strawberries! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love that digital image which you colored to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card to send to a sweet friend! Your strawberries look deliciously colored!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought of this image. It's so pretty and you did a beautiful job coloring it. I do love the sentiment. In fact, I use Power Poppy sentiments on a lot of my cards. The clean design you created is perfect for showcasing this delightful digi. Are you still in Florida?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so pretty, and you have colored those strawberries perfectly. My mouth is watering!!! Fabulous design, you have really made those berries pop. You can't go wrong with a Power Poppy design, and you have certainly done it justice here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I certainly wish I had time to break open my new Spellbinders strawberries and make a card for this challenge as your card certainly inspired me. Awesome coloring as we all expect from you! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a beautiful card , I love the images and colours. Lovely card design x

    ReplyDelete