Thursday, May 11, 2023

Seize the Birthday #261 - Wheels

The challenge topping for this next two weeks in WHEELS.  How every you interpret that, and make a card. I took it litteraly and then did my card. Jules is the designer that is hosting for this challenge. 




Of course, if you don't use a topping, just make sure it is a birthday card. 
Remember the new possiblilites for this year, we will pick a guest designer that uses our topping to design a card to play with our team on the very next challenge. 




My card. 
See the pull tab on the left? If you pull it the bike moves. 


I had this digital image fromTiddly Inks, but lost it when my computer crashed 3 years ago. I just bought it again as I loved it and when this challenge came up, I had this digi in mind.
  
Digital image Tiddly Inks Wryn Big Wheels Keep on Turning ( on sale) 
Ok so now I can't get the song Proud Mary out of my mind. 
Color My World stencil for the clouds.
Memory Box die Exquisite Leaf Frame
Die-Naminics die Mail box for the grass
MFT interactive labels
Simon Says Stitcited Slopes

We have  Bonnie Klass as our Surprise Party Guest for May and June!
The rest of the team has some great cards for your inspiration. Check out the blog. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                   






11 comments:

  1. Barbara, this image is just too cute for words. And wow, that bike is awesome, goes perfectly with the clothing and hat of that girl from years past and I think it is adorable. I am sorry you lost it, but glad you have a new one, it is a winner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you needed to get this digi again, Barbara! She looks like she's having so much fun that we can't help but smile! Love your coloring and how you've used the die cuts to make the scene! Thanks for the welcome. I'm enjoying being a party guest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is some cute wheels! The pretty scene you created is just right for her. Reading your list I can tell it was a lot of fun pulling from your supply stash. I really love those leaves overhead. This is so darling, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is she on her big wheeled bike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How FUN! Love that sweet little girl having a bike adventure! Your background scene looks fantastic too and I adore all of the leaves, like a beautiful tree is shading her. So much FUN!!!! Great interactive card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and your coloring looks fabulous. Love the background you created for you lovely ride.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara, this little scene is just so adorable and the fact that the bike moves is perfect. Awesome coloring and card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the clouds and all of the diecut details, the bicycle image is adorable, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't that awesome! I love the biking girl but the card is interactive as well! Awesome! I love the scene you've created behind the girl as well - all blue sky and greens - the best ride ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable! Your scene is perfect and fantastic - love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have loved this card when I was a little girl, it’s fabulous!

    ReplyDelete