Sunday, May 14, 2023

Can you Handle the Pressure - Anything goes with a twist of floral.


I made a card that today that fit rather well with the theme at Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge.
For the challenge, you must use an embossing folder and there is a twist of floral. 
I will get right to it as I was binge watching Firefly Lane on Netflix and crafting while I made this card. 
It was a great one to watch but a sad ending. Here is the card that I made. 


Supplies are:  Spellbinders Holiday Floral Sway Embossing folder. (not just for holidays)
Black card stock from Gina K
I sponged over the raised areas with white ink
Spellbinders Trillium die
Creative Expressions Sentiment. 
Three gems from my stash. 

I am entering this card in Can you Handle the Pressure 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                    






4 comments:

  1. OMGosh, look at this! It's soooo gorgeous! I love the embossing, but that Trillium! My jaw is dropped, Barb! I haven't watched the newer season of Firefly Lane yet. A sad ending? Oh, no!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! That embossing folder is gorgeous, you really brought the beauty out in it! That trillium is fantastic! Loving that added white frame too, everything just POPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a stunning card, Barbara! Gorgeous flowers that pop beautifully on the embossed background and I love the white frame and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete