Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Double D Challenge - Flowers




This is the mood board for the next challenge at Double D and Darlene is the hostess. 
Such lovely flowers and I chose to use a new stamp and stencil set that I recently purchased from Pink Fresh called Miss Your Smile. I also used a newer technique that was brought to me by Donna Phelan. You can find it here.  Donna used a lattice die but I used what I had that was close to a lattice die. I think there are many possibilities. 
Heer is the card.

Pink Fresh stamp and Stencil - Miss Your Smile
Memory Box Distressed Windham Collage
Gina K Designs Master Layouts one




The Prize

I can't wait to see what you design and enter for this challenge. There is lots of inspiration on the team blog Double D.


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                        






12 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, and a technique I must try xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really looooove this technique and I really looooove what die you used with it. I don't think you can go wrong with any die at all! Your stenciled flowers are gorgeous--great colors! And you finished the inside too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I too got hooked by Donna on this technique and I love your version of it. I have several corner dies like that and never thought to use them with this technique but it looks awesome. Great job of stenciling and I love how your finished the inside ... such a nice touch! Another gorgeous DT project ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet Barb! I love how this turned out using that pretty corner die. I have one similar that I'll have to try to remember when I get home. Your stenciling is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, Barb! The pretty pink and green colors compliment one another. I really love that corner die using this technique. I really need to try this technique too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, this is pretty! Gorgeous flowers and a way cool technique. I love the softly stenciled inside, too. So sweet in pink for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Barb. Your flowers are so pretty. This definitely looks like a fun technique and will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card,love the colour and gorgeous design .x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barb, This is so pretty! This technique looks wonderful and I am going to have to try it for sure. I love that you finished the inside as well. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is GORGEOUS. Too funny that you and I used the same technique. I hadn't thought about using that kind of die, and it works perfectly. Really beautiful stenciling and I love your colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic card ! I love the design very clever and so beautifully stamped and coloured.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, a gorgeous card and a clever idea to use what you had! When I saw this technique I ordered a lattice die over a month ago and have yet to try this, but how smart of you to use a corner die as you did, and I have several of those too, now you have given me a whole new way of doing it!! Your card turned out downright gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete