Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Double D Challenge - First Signs of Spring

First day of Spring is March 19th
Why not make a card with what reminds you of the Spring. 
Planting, tulips, daffodils, cute ducks? 

I was inspired by the tulips. 
This is a great inspiration board for you to choose, or you can just create. 

                                             

Of course, there is a prize for a random winner. What fun you can have creating

The Prize

My card inspiration for you. 



Supplies for this card are:
The Greetery Botanicuts tulip
Papertrey Ink Elegant edges
Gina K Designs Radiant Rose Greetings 
Design paper from My Favorite Things 
Clear crystals from my stash and glossy accents on the heart 
Colored with my Copics!


Please stop over to the Double D blog and take a peek at the inspiration from the design team.


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                            






10 comments:

  1. OMG these look so real and I LOVE your background design! What an amazing & inspiring work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous--love the color of your Tulips! You can always tell a Greetery Flower, so beautiful! Fabulous design, love that die cut and the pretty paper beneath! This totally screams SPRING and I am here for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, a gorgeous design!! Beautiful tulips, wish I had them in my garden popping up, I planted tulips last fall hoping the critters wouldn't eat the bulbs, they cleaned out one area totally but I still (I think) have a few others that 'might' have survived, the downfalls of living amongst the critters!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Barb! They are so life like with all of the dimension. I feel like I could reach out and pick them. The color is perfect for the season with Easter coming soon. That PTI die is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make such totally beautiful cards! I've admired those tulips from afar, and I really love the border with the gingham peeking through. Just so lovely, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Barb. Love those pretty purple tulips and the PTI border you used - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, Barb! You certainly captured the depth with your shading. Beautiful card and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Barb! I love perfectly colored tulips over the lovely lace border with gingham peeking through. What a pretty springtime card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so beautiful. I LOVE that die cut, see through panel. It's gorgeous with the gingham behind. And your coloring is perfect on those tulips - just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just LOVE how you put this card together with those gorgeous flowers and the beautiful matching gingham panel behind that pretty die-cut lower border. It's just a stunning way to show how much you care about someone.

    ReplyDelete