Thursday, April 18, 2024

April 2024 Pinkfresh Challenge




I got my order of Pinkfresh dies just in time to make a card and enter it in the                                                                                 Monthly Challenge.
I was inspired by the colors of dark green and peach and decided to go that and of course, the circles. 
My new dies came in handy for that.  
On a white base of cardstock, I placed a die cut called Overlapping Geo Leaf die with the matching stencils for that set.  I used the inks from Gina K, Peach Bellini, and Altenew Forest Fern.
After using the stencil, I die cut several Circles from Pinkfresh Folk edge Circles and Braded Circle. You can get many different looks to these circles by using the different stacking dies. 

I decided to use two of the peach circles and one forest fern circle. I added a white circle behind and in the middle of the green one. The sentiment is from Pinkfresh, You Are Next Level Amazing stamp. 
I added some clear gems and to make them the peach color I wanted,I just used a marker to color a circle under the gem. 



April's challenge is Circles & Rings!





I think this could be a masculine card if I changed up the colors. 

I am entering this card in the Pinkfresh challenge for April 2024
You can find more information here. 



Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                            






4 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks like a fun play, Barb! You could go on and on with these supplies and endless colors. I love all your choices here. This could definitely be a great masculine card. Intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's just gorgeous! I love your pretty background and the braided circles! Your color choices are FAB! That overlapping geo leaf is magnificent! This is definitely a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous!! I love your color choices, they are so pretty together. That background is super fun with the geometric shapes. I have not seen that die before and it's so cool with the stencil. I am going to go check it out. Love your circles too, the layering is perfect. And yes, it could definitely be a masculine card. I like everything about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combination. I haven't tried it before.

    Indiana Bowed Wall

    ReplyDelete