Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Double D Challenge - Harvest

Hello crafters we have an exciting new challenge for you at Double D for the next two weeks. This inspiration board is fun and there are a lot of things to motivate you to make a card. Diane is out host and I can't wait to see what you all design and make. 


Prize: Spellbinders Fall Gnomes


My card



Supplies:
Spellbinders Rustid Garden Dies ( fence)
Welcome sign and stamp 
Garden Builders 
Seasonal Decor
Memory Box Stitched farm pumpkins


Stop over to the blog to see what the team has made for more inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                






7 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card, so beautifully detailed and a fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spellbinders for the win! This card is just so charming! Love your pumpkin sign and all of those gourds and pretty little posies! Love the metallic accents for your sign and signpost too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Barb this is just awesome! LOVE the scene you have created ... well done my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful scene, Barb! I love the sign and fence as much as the fall vegetables and florals. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning, Barb! Your fall scene using these dies is fantastic inspiration for this challenge. I have this die set as well, and I'm thankful for the pleasant reminder to pull them out and get creative for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magical design! I love the gold trim on that wonderful sign and all of the fall harvest at the base. I can just see this hanging at the end of a long lane to a beautiful farm house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply stunning. That sign is gorgeous, and I love all your beautifully colored die cut veggies. Wonderful design here, BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete