The next two weeks at Double D Challenge is going to be a lot of fun.
Darlene has made this inspiration board that will make your mouth water.
Lets get to it.
My card!
Spellbinders large die of the month the Strawberry Patch
Gina K design paper for the background
The GREETERY seagrass basket
Looking forward to seeing your entry in this challenge.
For more inspiration check out the blog here
Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!



Wow, sweet basket of strawberries. Everything is colored beautifully...basket, strawberries and those leaves! So much dimension that I feel like I could reach out and pick from this basket of berries.
ReplyDeleteI adore these colors! That background is lovely and your seagrass basket is so pretty--love the color! And of course, your yummy strawberries....mmm so fresh I can smell them from here!
ReplyDeleteOH WOW your basket of strawberries looks SO YUMMY! Excellent coloring ... they truly look good enough to eat!!
ReplyDeleteHow beautifully these strawberries, the basket, and the background paper all fit together! A mouthwatering delight! The one strawberry inside is such a cute touch, too! ps: Received your happy mail. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove the shaped basket and the great coloring of the leaves and fruit, cute sentiment panel and like the added strawberry inside too!
ReplyDeleteWell this is simply wonderful!! I LOVE that seagrass basket. It's perfect for this challenge, and your berries look good enough to eat. The knit background is perfect here, really brings the whole look together. SPECTACULAR, my dear!!!!!
ReplyDelete