This inspiration from Nathalie was very interesting. It is an onion with interesting colors to work with. I was up for the challenge and it was a good one. First, I am not in my usual craft room where most of my Altenew supplies are. That being said, I worked with what I had. I used an older stamp and die called Peony Bouquet. I may have had it for 10 years!
Next trying to duplicate the colors that I saw was another challenge. I decided to go with Frothy Pink, Carmel toffee and Grapevine inks from Altenew.
After coloring the flowers I die cut them and placed them on a panel of vellum with metallic silver trellis pattern from my stash. I added some leaves and a sentiment. I think that I got as close to the coloring on the onion as I could. A few gems to finish this card.
I will be entering this card in the current challenge at Altnew Here
Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!


An onion never looked so pretty, and your peony was beautifully inspired by it! Lovely on the decorative lattice with your delicate, earthy colors. You do gorgeous and whimsical equally well and I always love to see what you'll come up with next!
ReplyDelete