JoAnn is the host for this challenge and she has challenged us to just use Dies!
My card for this challenge
Isn't this frog the cutest? Specially since I already had him cut and pasted together,
so I designed this card around him.
Here are the rest of the supplies for this one.
On the back of the card I used Memory box stencil called Texture Scraped Paint.
Over the top of that stencil I use shimmer paste in rose gold. The Frog Prince is from spellbinders as are the flowers used. I use part of a 6 by 6 paper design paper called Woodland Tales. The sentiment is pre printed strip
You can just do a birthday card, but what fun is that???
Lynda is our Surprise Party Guest for August.
I hope to see you at the Challenge HERE
I am also entering this card in the Cut Above Challenge HERE
Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!


Fantastic Barb! I love the Frog Prince and his toadstool. The stenciled, embossed background is amazing. Rose gold is a favorite color of mine. Beautiful garden scene with Mr. Frog Prince surrounded by lovely flowers. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with the August Challenge at A Cut Above.
ReplyDelete