Thursday, August 27, 2026

Seize the birthday Challange #333 - No Stamping, Dies Only



JoAnn is the host for this challenge and she has challenged us to just use Dies!


My card for this challenge 




Isn't this frog the cutest? Specially since I already had him cut and pasted together, 
so I designed this card around him. 

Here are the rest of the supplies for this one. 
On the back of the card I used Memory box stencil called Texture Scraped Paint.
Over the top of that stencil I use shimmer paste in rose gold. The Frog Prince is from spellbinders as are the flowers used. I use part of a 6 by 6 paper design paper called Woodland Tales.  The sentiment is pre printed strip

You can just do a birthday card, but what fun is that???


Lynda is our Surprise Party Guest for August.

I hope to see you at the Challenge HERE

I am also entering this card in the Cut Above Challenge HERE

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!





12 comments:

  1. Fantastic Barb! I love the Frog Prince and his toadstool. The stenciled, embossed background is amazing. Rose gold is a favorite color of mine. Beautiful garden scene with Mr. Frog Prince surrounded by lovely flowers. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with the August Challenge at A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What????? OMGosh, this is so incredibly CUTE! This sort of thing just really tickles my fancy and I'm happy to see your whimsical side coming out on this card. I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredibly fun and playful! That frog is so cute and I love the woodland theme - executed to perfection, this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Barbara, the frog looks so happy in his woodland! Gorgeous details on this card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy little spot to sit he has found lol He is cuuuuuute! Love that worn background and all of your pretty mushrooms, foliage and black eyed susans! Simply FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is so cool. All those die cuts work perfectly together and I love the design. Your frog is so dear, and the background is amazing with the butterflies. This card is simply GENIUS!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at A Cut Above. XO~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Barb. Your little frog scene is so adorable. Love your card. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your arrangement of all the goodies, great stencil for the background to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is certainly to cute not to use. He was just patiently waiting for the perfect card and this one is it! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your frog is cute Barbara and I like how you perched him on the mushroom and lovely flowers. The stenciled background is a perfect backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous scene, Barbara! Love the frog sitting on the toadstool, and those flowers keep catching my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a delightful little scene! Great colours and earthy feel - super cute.

    ReplyDelete