Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Double D - Lots of White

This is the second challenge for Double D this month of November 
and Darlene is our hostess.
 
She has the most beautiful pictures of white on white for your inspiration.  I did a card all in white with lots of texture. But when I took the picture it does not look all white.  That is because I used white ad cream card stock. I am currently trying to get rid of the cream as I prefer white.  Here goes anyway.



For this card, I used some dies that I have had for a long time, but used them in a different way. In the center panel is the Memory box Sheer Circle trimming and made a pinwheel sort of design.  The coffee cup is called Morning Cup. Along the side is the Dribble Dot die. The sentiment is Power Poppy called Short stacks. 

Go and see what the design team has for you HERE. 
                                          Wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving from me. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                 






8 comments:

  1. Lovely and love the background, very interesting. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm & cozy! I love the soft, neutral color palette you used. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm you know how I enjoy a good morning cup, and this is one good morning cup for sure! Love the creamy vanilla, it makes this card much warmer than just coffee, if you know what I mean. The die cuts are fabulous too! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FABULOUS and love your design theme! I think we should ALL get together for a cup of warm 'something' ... doesn't that sound like an AWESOME time!! Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this, it all works perfectly together and the texture and design are FABULOUS!!! Really wonderful card, well done. The cream and white are da BOMB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design, Barbara! I love how you used the die cut in the center under the coffee cup. And that Dribble Dot is awesome! I think the white/cream combination is perfect for this,"But first, coffee" card. Makes me think of mine with Sweet Cream in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful design. Love the cream and white together, and background die cut is perfect for the coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully designed card and I think the cream color is the perfect addition to y9ur card! I hope you are enjoying your trip! Stay safe and have a very Merry Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete