Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Double D Challenge - April Showers


Diane is the host for the next challenge. She has a great mood board for April Showers. The team hopes to inspire you to enter and have fun too. Here is some inspiration for you with this mood board. 



The Prize

My card
Supplies for this card are: MFT Puddle Jumper stamp and die
                                          Raindrops Designs by Ryn
                                          MFT stitched Rectangle Stax die
                                          Gina K Navy ink and card stock
                                           Distress Oxide ink Tumble Glass and Glossy accents




Please go over to see for inspiration from the team at Double D Challenge. 

Can't wait to see what you do! 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                






9 comments:

  1. Absolutely the sweetest card with the adorable cute little guy with the umbrella and rain boots!! Fabulous background and cute sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you angled The sentiment block...it really gives the feeling of movement. I found myself waiting for that cute little guy to stamp his foot down and make a splash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! He looks like he is ready to charge through any puddle anywhere lol I know someone just like that! I love your coloring and your amazing looking raindrops and video! Start a YT Channel already! I'll be your 1st Follower! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and those raindrops are cool! I like your little video that shows their shine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Barb, this is just precious and love the sentiment too! Great coloring & design my friend! Thanks for another beautifully inspiring DT project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! The colors are perfect for a rainy day. Every little boy loves puddles on a rainy day. He is adorable in his yellow rain gear toting an umbrella. Sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet little card, and a sweet greeting too. And I LOVE that background, I recognized Ryn immediately. Nice coloring, you have really set the mood here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Barb! I can't get over how perfectly you color in those raindrops. This is just delightful!

    ReplyDelete