Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Double D - Cute Little Animals

Diane is our host for this challenge. She has shown us these cute images of animals on this 
inspiration board. 

I decided to use the cute stamp from Colorado Crafts as there are a bunch of cute animals there and I have not used my stamps yet.
 
The Prize


Here is my inspiration for you! 



Supplies:

Colorado Crafts Happy Easter stamp and die
Paper Trey Ink Stencil Open Your Heart (love this stencil)
Vellum in an oval sponged with green ink. 
GKD pearls

Be sure to check out the blog for more inspiration from the team. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                  






7 comments:

  1. Super cute and adorably sweet bunnies colored so beautifully!! A fabulously designed card with beautiful details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so precious! I love these cute little bunnies from CCC! Great textured background and love the sponged oval 'archway'--so clever and creative, adds depth but no extra postage --and it's Vellum!!! lol I should probably grab this, it will be Lori, Penny and Evie next year! ;) SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS design Barb! LOVE how you've showcased your perfectly colored bunnies! Awesome inspiration! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of the cutest little animals come from Colorado Craft Company. How beautiful this is in the most sweet and adorable way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the vellum background window. Fabulous bunny stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, using the vellum on the arched background is GENIUS. I will remember. I just adore that little image, such a happy scene. I think the addition of those pastel pearls is the perfect final touch, this is simply DARLING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super adorable Barb! The coloring on this sweet image is perfect and I love the embossed background with the vellum overlay to soften it up. Such a sweet card for this sweet challenge!

    ReplyDelete