Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Double D Challenge - Use Shapes

This next challenge at Double D is different but leaves a lot of room for fun designs! Diane has chosen shapes, and the inspiration board has some wonderful suggestions. 



I decided that I would actually shape my card and used a die that I have had for a long time but have not used. 

Here it is


Supplies:
Die Namics Flop Card Circle
Honey Bee Buzz Worthy stamp and die for the sentiment
Gina  k  Designs  fancy   florals

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details from the team. 



Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                             






7 comments:

  1. FAB design, love that rounded die cut out! The stripe papers are a great accent but the star of course are those fabulous florals, so pretty and I love the colors! Great Fun Fold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH what a fabulous card design! LOVE the pretty florals and those strips & circle make for a unique and awesome design! Well done my friend ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty polka dots and stripes! Beautiful bouquet of lovely flowers. Great fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Barb! I love the bold colors and mix of patterns. You can't go wrong with stripes or polka dots! Your flowers are so pretty too. Such a striking and gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful design, and I love the colors. That black and white stripe really makes those colors pop, and the shape on the card front is so fabulous. This card is spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card design! Gorgeous colours too and awesome images used.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool card shape! I love how the patterned paper shows from the inside. Polka dots and stripes are a perfect pairing and a great way to highlight such a bold and fabulous flower stem!

    ReplyDelete