Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Double D - When Life Hands You Lemons


This next challenge will be a lot of fun. Just have a creative time with it like I did. It will be fun too. 

My card



Inspiration Board


Supplies for this card:

 MFT barware, MFT stitched round rectangle, MFT Winter Songbirds ( for the lines) 
The Greetery Dried Citrus Slices, EF Floral Vines


I hope to see you in the gallery at this challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!






8 comments:

  1. Gosh those lemon slices look so real, I knew they had to be from The Greetery! Love your coloring of them too! Great background texture and inside sentiment....tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love this, the inside greeting gave me a chuckle, the lemons looks so real and what a fabulous design your card is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm Weird as it may sound, I love lemon slices (have since I was a kid lol) and yours look SO REAL ... making my mouth water! LOL BEAUTIFUL design! Such awesome inspiration ... thanks my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been admiring this. Such beautiful lemon slices with the greenery and embossing to go with them. Brilliant choices. And the martini glass and sentiment add that delightful touch of whimsy that I love so much. Another totally fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a true delight, Barb! So many beautiful details with the embossing and that luscious lemon martini. Always a favorite at our house on Christmas Eve. Great coloring on those lemon slices and fun sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is simply beautiful. You had me at those gorgeous lemons, but then the addition of the cocktail just takes it over the top. And the embossed background takes it to yet another level. STUNNING piece, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, I have never had a lemon martini. I bet it is DELISH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing and I like all little details added ♥

    ReplyDelete